"Fantastic getaway in Cape Cod! The charming tree lined street and a view of the pond made it even more perfect! I enjoyed my coffee every morning looking toward at the water from the peaceful front porch. The cottage was immaculate and fit all of our needs. The backyard has a beautiful deck and opens into a surprisingly spacious yard! (nice landscaping too!) Can't say enough. We are definitely coming back! Thanks for the great experience! "- Kim
"Very well kept, beautiful cottage where we stayed for a week with our family (two teenagers). The cottage is cozy, and there is a beautiful deck on the back. The outdoor shower is lovely after a swim in the lake. Peaceful and quiet surroundings. We can recommend it!"
• Our updated and well decorated vacation rental cottage is in a beautiful, family-friendly private lakefront community under the pines in West Dennis.
• 2018 season will have a new updated kitchen ~ I will post photos soon!
• Kelley's pond is barefoot steps away across the private community gravel road. From a short path between two cottages you will find a wooden dock to swim from or launch your kayak or canoe onto the lake.
• Kelly's Pond has no public launch but the Pines community has a launch at the end if you bring your own kayak or canoe or paddleboard. There are few boats on the lake ~ the occasional kayak, canoe, sunfish or paddle board. You can portage your boat from Kelley's pond over to the waterways that lead all the way to the open ocean.
• The cottage is a 8/10 mile walk or quick bike ride to West Dennis beach and an easy walk to restaurants, shops and bars.
• Three Bedroom/1 Bath sleeps 5 max.
• The first floor bedroom with queen bed has peeks of Kelley's pond through the trees. Two loft bedrooms (no doors) with (one with a double bed and the other with two twin beds) with window ACs, are upstairs under the angled eaves with a banistered and netted walkway in between and accessed by a spiral staircase also with safety netting. The sleeping lofts are best for not very tall adults, teens and children. For any toddlers or infants in your group, there is room in the first floor master bedroom to put any port crib you might bring.
• Our large backyard is great for games or Tai Chi, our back deck has a charcoal grill for summer outdoor dining and our screened dining porch has peeks of the lake.
LINENS and TOWELS included and WASHER/ DRYER
FLAT SCREEN TV
BACKYARD with DECK, PATIO and GRILL
SCREENED DINING PORCH and full KITCHEN
We love this sweet little holiday home and have stocked the cottage with items that we felt our family would like while on vacation ~ the kitchen has all you need for cooking meals at home ~ utensils, dishes, pots and pans, coffee maker, wine glasses, grilling tools.
or rainy days, we have wifi, cable, some games, cards, a give-and-take library of books and a basket of "adoptable" beanie babies for our younger guests to chose one to take home after their stay.
SUMMER PINES COTTAGE books up quickly with many repeat renters.
We are booking for summer 2018 so take a look at our calendar and let us know if any open dates work for you ~ we would love to share the our Cape Cod getaway with you. LIKE Summer Pines Cottage on Facebook and see more photos and links to some of our favorite local places, events and suggestions
"We had the most wonderful time at Summer Pines Cottage. The cottage was incredibly clean, bright, and had everything we needed and more. The location was excellent - great little neighborhood close to the beach and lots of restaurants. Valerie made us feel so welcome and was and great to work with – very responsive and easy to get in touch with. We absolutely loved our stay and would highly recommend this listing! - I wouldn't change a thing!"- Courtney